We are pleased to announce the date and speakers of our mid-project Symposium on
Re-inventing food systems through agri-environmental governance?
Diversity of governance practices and everyday transformations in the food-agriculture-environment nexus
which will be held at Neuchâtel University in Switzerland the 13th of September 2017.
- Prof. Hugh Campbell, University of Otago, New Zealand (more info)
- Prof. Terry Marsden, Cardiff University, United Kingdom (more info)
- Prof. Katja Neves, Concordia University, Canada (more info)
- Prof. Michael Carolan, Colorado State University, United States (more info)
- Prof. Steven Wolf, Cornell University, United States (more info)
- Prof. Gisela Welz, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany (more info)
- Dr. Angga Dwiartama, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia (more info)
This symposium will be the public part of a wider workshop. A brief description can be found here: download
More information coming soon…