We are pleased to announce the date and speakers of our final project workshop:
New Directions in Agri-Environmental Governance: Practices of inclusion, collaboration, reflexivity and reconfiguration
which will be held at the University of Neuchâtel in Switzerland from 28-29 May 2019.
- Prof. Damian Maye, University of Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (more info)
- Prof. Ronan Le Velly, Montpellier SupAgro, France (more info)
- Dr. Nadine Arnold, University of Lucerne, Switzerland (more info)
- Dr. Rike Stotten, University of Innsbruck, Austria (more info)
- Prof. Michael Winter, University of Exeter, United Kingdom (more info)
- Dr. Katrin Prager, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom (more info)
- Dr. Christoph Oberlack, University of Bern, Switzerland (more info)
Participation is free of charge and more information about the event can be found here.